Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Asus Zenfone AR: Which is Better?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Asus ZenFone AR are 2017 releases and fast becoming popular smartphones in India, China and some other countries in the world.
They easily outshine devices such as Samsung Note 4 and Motorola Moto G5, when it comes to handing users more battery time, and even compete favourably with the likes of Oneplus 3T and Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom in the processing speed and camera (rear) departments.
However, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Asus ZenFone AR are different devices that are built to satisfy different tastes and needs of android users.
More details on the two will guide a user in deciding which amongst the duo to pick up at the gadget store.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
The first smartphone to be released by Xiaomi in 2017, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a considerable improvement on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. It has a boosted battery and an improved camera which complement the changes in its design.
Unlike the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a complete aluminium body, (presumed to require 30 stages of aluminium refinement to achieve) making it a little heftier. Also, it has an 8.4mm thickness for its 5.5-inch display and 2.5D curved glass.
Having a single speaker that is fitted into two sets of grilles at its bottom, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 weighs 175g and comes in gold, matte black and dark grey.
Interestingly, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 still manages to remain in the budget-friendly category of smartphones regardless of the improvements that is has experienced. Compared with other devices with similar capacity, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is very cheap.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Spec
· Display: 5.5-inch touchscreen display. 1080 x 1920 pixel at 401 pixels per inch based on PPI.
· Processor: It has 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It also has 4GB RAM.
· OS: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs Android 6.0
· Battery: It has 4100mAh nonremovable battery.
· Camera: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and it is flash enabled.
· Price: This device may go for as low as $222.2 depending on region.
Asus ZenFone AR
Asus ZenFone AR is officially the first smartphone to have a rear combo of Google Tango and Daydream tech. It was launched by ASUSTek Computer Inc. in January 2017.
Daydream and Tango technologies are designed to allow users experience virtual world experience and the Asus ZenFone AR has this virtual smartness features.
Weighing 170g, this device is somewhat delicate. Its set of three fisheye lens cameras are placed at the top of its rear for users to have unhindered motion tracking camera sections.
Asus ZenFone AR Spec
· Display: Asus ZenFone AR has a 5.7-inch touchscreen display and a 1440 x 2560 pixel.
· Processor: It has a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with a 6GB RAM.
· OS: Asus ZenFone AR has an Android 7.0 operating system.
· Battery: It has a 3300mAh nonremovable battery.
· Camera: Asus ZenFone AR has a 23 mega-pixel rear camera and an 8-megal pixel front camera with flash enablement.
· Price: Depending on region, Asus ZenFone AR could be bought at $1333.31
For users who are not on tight budget, Asus ZenFone AR is a recommended smartphone because of its features and tech.
However, users who desire something more affordable should get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 as it guarantees users value for their money.